ejaculation[ē jak′yo̵̅o̅ lā′s̸hən, i-; -yə-]
ejaculation definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- a sudden ejection of fluid, esp. of semen, from the body
- a sudden vehement utterance; exclamation
- R.C.Ch. any very brief private prayer
Origin: see ejaculate
ejaculation definition by American Heritage Dictionary
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th edition Copyright © 2010 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
- a. The act of ejaculating.b. An abrupt discharge of fluid.c. The expulsion of seminal fluid from the urethra of the penis during orgasm.
- A sudden short exclamation, especially a brief pious utterance or prayer.
ejaculation - Medical Definition
The American Heritage® Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
The act or process of ejaculating.
ejaculation - Science Definition
The act of discharging semen from the urethra during orgasm.