ejaculation[ē jak′yo̵̅o̅ lā′s̸hən, i-; -yə-]
- a sudden ejection of fluid, esp. of semen, from the body
- a sudden vehement utterance; exclamation
- R.C.Ch. any very brief private prayer
Origin of ejaculationsee ejaculate
- a. The act of ejaculating.b. An abrupt discharge of fluid.c. The expulsion of seminal fluid from the urethra of the penis during orgasm.
- A sudden short exclamation, especially a brief pious utterance or prayer.
- The act of throwing or darting out with a sudden force and rapid flight.
- The uttering of a short, sudden exclamation or prayer, or the exclamation or prayer uttered.
- The act of ejecting or suddenly throwing, as a fluid from a duct.
- (biology) The forcible ejection of semen from the mammalian urethra, a reflex in response to sexual stimulation.
From French éjaculation.