adjectivecom·fi·er, com·fi·est Informal
(comparative comfier, superlative comfiest)
- (informal) Comfortable.
- The robe and slippers were so warm and comfy she just fell asleep in her chair.
- Though a cap this warm is less practical for wear during spring and summer, it's a fun and obscure alternative to basic fall and winter caps - especially for sporty guys who don't want to stray too far from their casual, comfy duds!
- Whether you want to add a little luxury to your camping experience, decorate a dorm room affordably, or find some comfy and easy-to-store pieces to bring out at your next party, there are lots of reasons to try inflatable furniture.
- Naturalizer athletic shoes include the Natural Sport line which is especially outfitted with Dr. Scholls Massaging Gel insoles to keep feet comfy and provide soft support during even the most vigorous exercise routines.
- Outdoor furniture is often made of wood, aluminum, plastic or wicker, and while these pieces can be fine on their own, seat cushions add that little bit of extra padding that takes them from just fine to super comfy.
- The choices for women's nightwear are vast, you can send a PajamaGram in any of the following categories: fun, feminine, classic, flirty, comfy & cozy, cotton & knit, flannel, silk, satin and fine fabrics.