uncomfortable[-kum′fərt ə bəl]
This man is feeling uncomfortable.
- The definition of uncomfortable is a state of feeling physical discomfort, uneasiness or anxiety.
- An example of uncomfortable is when you ate too much and are feeling kind of sick to your stomach.
- An example of uncomfortable is when you are meeting your friend's parents and you already know they hate you.
- not comfortable; feeling discomfort
- not pleasant or agreeable; causing discomfort
- ill at ease
- Experiencing physical discomfort.
- Ill at ease; uneasy.
- Causing anxiety; disquieting.