- the act or art of applying colors
- anything applied to impart color; pigment, dye, stain, etc.
- the way a thing is naturally colored; coloration
- the effect created by a particular use of color
- the color of the skin
- specious or false appearance
- alteration or influence
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- The art, manner, or process of applying color.
- A substance used to color something.
- Appearance with regard to color.
- Characteristic aspect, tone, or style.
- False or misleading appearance.