of, for, or consisting of ceremony; ritual; formal
- an established system of rites or formal actions connected with an occasion, as in religion; ritual
- a rite or ceremony
- Of, appropriate to, or characterized by ceremony; formal or ritual.
- Involved or used in ceremonies: ceremonial garb.
- A set of ceremonies prescribed for an occasion; a ritual.
- A ceremony or rite.
(comparative more ceremonial, superlative most ceremonial)
NounSee also: cérémonial
- A ceremony, or series of ceremonies, prescribed by ritual.