- having manners of a specified sort: used in hyphenated compounds: ill-mannered
- having or showing a specified manner: a solemnly mannered ceremony
- artificial, stylized, or affected: a mannered literary style
See mannered in American Heritage Dictionary 4
- Having manners of a specific kind: ill-mannered children.
a. Having or showing a certain manner: a mild-mannered supervisor.
b. Artificial or affected: mannered speech.
- Of, relating to, or exhibiting mannerisms.
Learn more about mannered