mannered definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- having manners of a specified sort: used in hyphenated compounds: ill-mannered
- having or showing a specified manner: a solemnly mannered ceremony
- artificial, stylized, or affected: a mannered literary style
mannered definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- Having manners of a specific kind: ill-mannered children.
- a. Having or showing a certain manner: a mild-mannered supervisor.b. Artificial or affected: mannered speech.
- Of, relating to, or exhibiting mannerisms.