- a light, covered carriage drawn by one horse and having seats for several people
- a moderately large, enclosed, trucklike vehicle with removable seats
Origin of carryall; from French carriole (see cariole); spelling, spelled as if ; from carry + all
- A large receptacle, such as a bag, basket, or pocketbook, used to carry things from one place to another.
- A closed automobile with two lengthwise seats facing each other.
- A covered one-horse carriage with two seats.
Origin of carryallAlteration of cariole.