An elderly woman being looked after by a caring person.
A person who is concerned about others and who does kind things for them is an example of someone who would be described as caring.
(comparative more caring, superlative most caring)
- Present participle of care.
From care +"Ž -ing. The adjective follows from the verb.
- Caring for someone is a vulnerability.
- Lost to him already, Deidre sank into his world, not caring if it was the last night of her life, if she spent it with him.
- While thus caring for the urban areas the administration was equally alive to the needs of the country districts.
- He flung one of his knives at the tree line, not caring if he hit anything or not.
- She'd been ignoring Kevin's calls for two days without caring he was the only person who could help her put food on the table.