An example of empathetic is someone who understands what it is like to lose someone and who feels sympathy and understanding for a friend who just suffered a death in their family.
(comparative more empathetic, superlative most empathetic)
- Providing a loving and supportive home environment can help to nurture an emotionally healthy child who is independent, self-confident, socially skilled, insightful, and empathetic towards others.
- Dogs: Honest dogs make great romantic matches with cheerful horses, empathetic tigers and talkative rabbits.
- Horses: Passionate horses fair best with empathetic tigers, trustworthy dogs and gentle sheep.
- Scorpios just need understanding despite their efforts to stay mysterious, whether from an empathetic level or just because they have a rock to lean on.
- Virgo is also one of the most empathetic signs in the zodiac and has the ability to figure out what is wrong at a moment's notice.