People in the nursing profession.
- Nursing is the work of taking care of someone who is sick or in need of care, or to assist a doctor or surgeon.
An example of nursing is one of the jobs common at a hospital.
- Nursing is defined as feeding a baby breast milk.
An example of nursing is a mother giving a baby milk through her breast.
- the duties or profession of a nurse
- the medical care given by a nurse
- The profession of a nurse.
- The tasks or care of a nurse.
(comparative more nursing, superlative most nursing)
- Present participle of nurse.
- The mother sat there nursing her baby.