A happy, healthy family is blessed.
- The definition of blessed is someone who is very happy and has many gifts.
An example of blessed is a family with good health and money.
- Blessed is defined as having had good wishes or a prayer said on someone’s behalf.
An example of blessed is a bridge and groom after going to the priest at a church.
- holy; sacred; consecrated
- enjoying great happiness; blissful
- of or in eternal bliss: a title applied to a person who has been beatified
- bringing comfort or joy
- confounded; cursed: an intensive
- people who are blessed
- Theol. those dead whose souls are in heaven
- a. Worthy of worship; holy.b. Held in veneration; revered.
- Blessed Roman Catholic Church Used as a title before the name of one who has been beatified.
- Bringing happiness, pleasure, or contentment.
- blessed Used as an intensive: I don't have a blessed dime.
- A surname.
- (Roman Catholicism) An epithet indicating that a person has been beatified.