Material used for making bags.
- Present participle of bag.
- The act of putting anything into a bag.
- Cloth or other material for bags.
- baggings used to cover cotton bales
- Naturally, this cut is trimmed as low and showy as a bikini can get, but the metallic low-rise ruched briefs promise that any bagging you see is intentional and fashionable.
- Included with the text are pictures, two pages of drawings, appendices providing load and stress calculations, vacuum bagging techniques, and an extensive list of suppliers.
- Dean telephoned the sheriff's office, crossing his fingers that the redheaded deputy Lady Larkin was out bagging the ten most wanted speeders.
- Since the general adoption of shooting in place of netting or bagging game, setters have been trained to act as pointers.
- The employment of children under fourteen years of age in coal-mines is forbidden, as is also the employment of children under fourteen years of age in any cotton, woollen, silk, paper, bagging or flax factory, or in any laundry, or the employment of children under twelve years of age in any mill or factory whatever within the commonwealth.