This man is ambidextrous.
An example of ambidextrous is a person who can write with his left hand and his right hand.
- able to use both hands with equal ease
- very skillful or versatile
- deceitful; double-dealing
Origin of ambidextrousfrom earlier ambidexter + -ous
- Able to use both hands with equal facility.
- Unusually skillful; adroit.
- Deceptive or hypocritical.
Origin of ambidextrousAlteration of archaic ambidexter from Middle English double dealer from Medieval LatinLatin ambi- on both sides ; see ambi- . Latin dexter right-handed ; see deks- in Indo-European roots.
(comparative more ambidextrous, superlative most ambidextrous)