- using the right hand more skillfully than, and in preference to, the left
- done with the right hand
- made for use with the right hand
- designating one who swings a bat, club, etc. leftward
- turning left to right; worked by clockwise motion
- dextral (sense )
- having an asymmetrical molecular or crystal structure that is conventionally viewed as having certain components on the right side: said of an isomer that is the mirror image of a one that is left-handed
- with the right hand: to throw right-handed
- in such a way that the bat, club, etc. swings leftward: to bat right-handed
- a. Using the right hand more skillfully or easily than the left.b. Sports Swinging from the right to the left: a right-handed batter.
- a. Done with the right hand.b. Intended for wear on or use by the right hand: a right-handed pair of scissors.
- a. Turning or spiraling from left to right; clockwise.b. Rotating clockwise; dextrorotatory.
- With the right hand.
- Sports From right to left: swings right-handed.
(comparative more righthanded, superlative most righthanded)
- Alternative spelling of right-handed.
(comparative more right-handed, superlative most right-handed)
- Of one who uses their right hand in preference to, or more skillfully than their left.
- (not comparable) Intended to be worn on, or used by the right hand.
- (not comparable) Turning or spiralling from left to right; clockwise.
- (physics) Of a particle for which the direction of its spin is the same as the direction of its motion.
(comparative more right handed, superlative most right handed)
- Alternative form of right-handed.