- using the right hand more skillfully than, and in preference to, the left
- done with the right hand
- made for use with the right hand
- designating one who swings a bat, club, etc. leftward
- turning left to right; worked by clockwise motion
- dextral (sense )
- having an asymmetrical molecular or crystal structure that is conventionally viewed as having certain components on the right side: said of an isomer that is the mirror image of a one that is left-handed
- with the right hand: to throw right-handed
- in such a way that the bat, club, etc. swings leftward: to bat right-handed
See right-handed in American Heritage Dictionary 4
a. Using the right hand more skillfully or easily than the left.
b. Sports Swinging from the right to the left: a right-handed batter.
a. Done with the right hand.
b. Intended for wear on or use by the right hand: a right-handed pair of scissors.
a. Turning or spiraling from left to right; clockwise.
b. Rotating clockwise; dextrorotatory.
- With the right hand.
- Sports From right to left: swings right-handed.
Learn more about right-handed