- Agreed means something that was decided on by two or more people.
Two people that settled on a particular time to meet is an example of an agreed time.
- Agreed is defined as two or more people who shared the same idea.
An example of agreed is when all jurors believed the defendant was guilty.
- The definition of agreed means that someone did what another person wanted him to do.
If you tried a new product because a friend suggested it, that is an example of agreed.
- simple past tense and past participle of agree
(comparative more agreed, superlative most agreed)
- In harmony.
- We are much more agreed on goals than on methods.
- Indicates agreement on the part of the speaker.
- Totally agreed!