an undergarment, long or short, for the lower part of the body, with a separate opening for each leg
A lower undergarment, typically having short or no legs, worn next to the skin under other clothing. Also called underwear .
- Buying quality panties saves money over time and provides the best return on wardrobe dollars because ill-fitting, low-quality underpants lose their elasticity quickly due to repeated washings.
- Totally Thomas Toys Depot carries such Thomas accessories as socks, umbrellas, sunglasses and rain boots, but also stocks Thomas the train rain coats and underpants.
- However, if she were sitting in a dress or skirt where the tech could see her underpants, then I would say that the way she was sitting was improper.
- Although many maternity and postpartum items such as underpants or nursing gowns may be avoidable, nursing bras are truly a breastfeeding essential.
- However, if you're bashful, the presence of a g-string will grant you the illusion of safety because you are still, indeed, wearing underpants.