A pair of cute toddlers.
A three-year-old girl who is not yet fully steady on her feet is an example of a toddler.
toddle (“walk unsteadily") +"Ž -er (“(agent)") - literally “one who walks unsteadily", hence a young child (not yet able to walk steadily).
- The father of the toddler showed exemplary patience.
- A grand jury voted to indict the parents of the murdered toddler on charges of child abuse resulting in death.
- From extra-large family staterooms and free children's clubs to toddler swimming pools and onboard nurseries, the aforementioned cruise lines have what it takes to keep you and your children walking on water during your high seas adventure.
- It's no easy task trying to come up with nutritious yet affordable meals that will be acceptable to a picky toddler, a teenage athlete with a bottomless appetite, and a husband who may be reluctant to step outside his culinary comfort zone.
- It had to be difficult to maintain any semblance of authority with a toddler clinging to his face, but he managed to do it.