- Engaging in the smoking of tobacco: smoking passengers.
- Designated or reserved for smokers: the smoking section of a restaurant.
- Of or relating to the use of tobacco: corporate smoking policies.
Nadine wished that she had never started smoking because it is hard to quit.
The definition of smoking is using tobacco in a cigarette, cigar or pipe.
- Physical - Tingling in the hands and feet, cramps, nausea, sweating, headaches and cold symptoms.
- Emotional and Mental - Temper tantrums, confusion, insomnia, irritability, anxiety and depression.
An example of smoking is lighting up a cigarette in a bar.
(countable and uncountable, plural smokings)
(comparative more smoking, superlative most smoking)