A modern refrigerator.
The definition of a refrigerator is an appliance or room that is used to keep foods cool.
The place where you store your milk is an example of your refrigerator.
something that refrigerates; esp., a box, cabinet, or room in which food, drink, etc. are kept cool, as by ice or mechanical refrigeration
An appliance, cabinet, or room for storing food or other substances at a low temperature.
- We ate supper and put the rest in the refrigerator for you.
- Fred stooped to see what goodies remained in the refrigerator and removed a plate of cold meatloaf.
- They ate and then she put the remaining food in the refrigerator for Alex.
- She opened the refrigerator and removed the candles she had noticed when she first arrived.
- It also arranged with the various railway companies to run refrigerator cars weekly on the main lines leading to Montreal and other export points.