(third-person singular simple present fridges, present participle fridging, simple past and past participle fridged)
Probably imitatory; compare frig.
- A refrigerator.
Abbreviation of refrigerator
- (dated) Alternative form of fridge (refrigerat)
- Not much here, the fridge is empty.
- I should have something in the fridge and then we can go get some real food.
- She moved to the fridge and opened it, still starving.
- He scampered across the lab to a fridge that held cold tools and bottles of mysterious serums, everything except what a normal person put in a fridge.
- This is going to be tough, he thought as he entered Sarah's fridge to get some swill.