- a pleasure trip or holiday outdoors or away from home
- an outdoor walk, ride, etc.
- a public performance or appearance, specif. one by a pitcher in a baseball game
- An excursion, typically a pleasure trip.
- A walk outdoors.
- a. The public disclosure that someone who is assumed to be heterosexual is actually gay, lesbian, or bisexual.b. The public disclosure of a person's secret or largely unknown activity or interest, especially when thought to be embarrassing or compromising.
- An athletic competition or an appearance therein: The rookie pitcher threw a no-hitter in his first outing with the team.
- Present participle of out.