One who handles, controls, or directs, especially:
- One who directs a business or other enterprise.
- One who controls resources and expenditures, as of a household.
One who is in charge of the business affairs of an entertainer.
The definition of a manager is a person responsible for supervising and motivating employees and for directing the progress of an organization.
An example of a manager is the person who is in charge of customer service, who deals with customer disputes and who oversees and supervises customer service agents.
A person who manages.
- One who manages a business, institution, etc.
- One who manages affairs or expenditures, as of a household, a client (as an entertainer or athlete), an athletic team, etc.
- The person in overall charge of a team and its strategy during games, practice sessions, etc.
- In a school or college, a student in charge of the equipment and records of a team under the supervision of a coach.
One who is in charge of the training and performance of an athlete or team.
A student who is in charge of the equipment and records of a school or college team.