- of or by persons of low office or rank
- in a low office or rank
- designating a computer language based on machine language and requiring translation by an assembler
- Relating to or being of low rank or importance: a low-level job.
- Situated in or occurring at a low level: low-level radiation.
- Computers Of or relating to a computer language, such as an assembly language, in which each instruction corresponds to an instruction in machine language or allows instructions to address specific memory locations or other architectural elements.
- relatively unimportant
- The low-level bureacrat couldn't help us and his boss could have but wouldn't.
- not intense
- The low-level radiation released won't kill you immediately, but avoid long term exposure.
- (computing) of, or relating to a program, or to code in which each statement corresponds to a single machine instruction
- The assembler generates low-level code.