- the act of making a list
- an entry in a list, as in a directory, a real-estate broker's record of property for sale, etc.
- a list
- An entry in a list or directory: the first listing in the telephone book.
- A list: a listing of physicians.
- Computers A printout of a program or data set.
- asking, as a price of real estate
- What is this house's listing price?
- Present participle of list..
- The action of the verb to list.
- An entry in a list or directory.
- Aardvaark Plumbing is the first listing in Yellow Pages.
- (computing) A printout of a program or data set.
- Print me a listing of the latest version.
- A physical manifestation of a single item in a list; as a single twenty page (bound) listing.
- Please pass me the second listing for the two story house, from that stack.
listing - Legal Definition
- In securities, the action of having a corporation’s securities registered and traded on a particular exchange.
- In real estate, the action of registering a house, building, or land with a broker for sale.