- Another matter entirely; something else.
- To continue to pursue a cause that has no hope of success.
- To dwell tiresomely on a matter that has already been decided.
- To be or become disdainful, superior, or conceited.
- To restrain oneself.
- A source of information regarded as original or unimpeachable.
Other Word Forms of Horse
Origin of Horse
Middle English from Old English hors Old Norse hross horse and German Ross steed
From American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition
Initialism of Texas hold 'em, Omaha eight or better, razz, seven card stud, and seven card stud eight or better.
From horse, the word used to keep track of missed shots
Find Similar Words
Find similar words to horse using the buttons below.