Eventually is defined as at an undetermined time in the future.
An example of eventually is the adverb phrase "eventually have children," which means that at some point they'd like to have children.
At an unspecified future time: eventually rose to the position of vice president.
- Eventually they stopped their chatter and fell silent.
- Somehow, both of us eventually slept.
- Eventually, she dozed off.
- Eventually, she'd find out who he was.
- Surely the Indians would guess that their query would eventually assemble.