a thing that erases; specif., a device made of rubber for erasing ink or pencil marks, or a pad of felt or cloth for removing chalk marks from a blackboard
One that erases, especially an implement, such as a piece of rubber or a pad of felt, used for erasing marks made by pencil or chalk.
erase + -er
- Next, a Cover Girl eraser stick (the one that is in what looks like a lipstick container) under my eyes and any other areas that need concealing.
- Dipping a pencil eraser in poster or acrylic paint in a color that contrasts with the matte, stamp a paw-print design on the matte and on a piece of construction paper big enough to cover the can.
- Not shown - I also use the blur tool (the waterdroplet below the eraser on the toolbar) to fade out the edges of the Harry layer, and move Harry down to the lower left corner of the wallpaper.
- Shoe Care - No shoe line would be complete without shoe care products, and this company carries everything from cleaning foam to a suede eraser, to keep shoes nice and clean for continued use.
- Gone in Sixty Seconds Instant Wrinkle Eraser is a temporary wrinkle eraser that fills in the look of lines and wrinkles and lasts all day until you wash it off.