- simple past tense and past participle of enthrall
Enthralled is defined as having fascinated someone.
An example of enthralled is what a professional ice skater did to the audience with a beautiful performance.
- Molly remained enthralled with the baby and paid no attention to what the rest of us were doing.
- Betsy was enthralled with the area and became an immediate student of the history.
- "What do you mean?" she whispered, enthralled by the sensations he stirred.
- The displays of fruit and vegetables, homemade food, crafts, and other items soon enthralled her.
- It was not in their external conditions, suffering as they were from invasions, enthralled by despots, to use the Reformation as a lever for political revolution.