- devoted or faithful
- designating a device, piece of electronic equipment, computer program, etc. made to be used for a particular purpose or task
- The definition of dedicated is devoted to a purpose or ideal.
The scientist who is very focused on his work is an example of dedicated.
- Dedicated is defined as for a specific use.
The computer hard drive that is only used for backup is an example of dedicated.
- Dedicated means having devoted something to a specific purpose or person.
1. A new church that was devoted to Catholic worship is an example of dedicated.2. Having saved money for a wedding is an example of dedicated.3. A soldier who made a commitment to his country is an example of dedicated.4. The loving inscription that was written in a book is an example of dedicated.
- Wholly committed to a particular course of thought or action; devoted: a dedicated musician.
- Designed for a particular use or function: The fax machine is connected to a dedicated landline.
- past participle of dedicate
- Tips were conveyed to a dedicated site on guaranteed secure lines.
- Now, with Quinn's interest piqued, we were a committed pack of five dedicated to seek answers, wherever they might lie.
- Once a benefit is established, it creates a constituency fiercely dedicated to defending it.
- Megan led her down the hall to a room dedicated to shoes.
- They were known in Roman times, and many votive altars dedicated to Apollo and the nymphs have been found.