An example of a camera is a small electronic device with a lens that you use to take pictures.
- Outside of the public view:The committee met in camera to discuss the report.
- Outside the field of view of a movie camera.
- Within the field of view of a movie camera.
- in a judge's private office rather than in open court
- in privacy or secrecy
- so positioned as to be within (or out of) the camera's field of view
Origin of camera
- Late Latin room chamber
From American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition