This forcible entry to this house is a break-in.
- The definition of a break in is an illegal entry into a house, building or vehicle.
An example of a break in is a robbery of a store.
- A break in is defined as the first usage or experience with something.
An example of break in is the first month of driving a new car.
the act of forcibly entering a building, apartment, etc., esp. in order to rob
designating or of the period of first use, intended to prepare something or train someone new
- A forcible entry, as into a building or room, for an illegal purpose, especially theft.
- An initial period of employment or operation during which the performance of a person or thing may be evaluated and adjusted.
- They should not require any sort of "break-in" period.
- In the instance of a fire or a break-in, none of your valuables -from the clothing you own, the computers or stereos you use, or photos and mementos from family and friends- will likely be covered under insurance.
- The other is it is used as a break-in vehicle for the men who want the women in their lives to know that they wear, or enjoy wearing, panties - and kind of need to break them (the women) in slow.
- Antoine Dodson: In the summer of 2011, the Internet fell in love with Antoine Dodson, a flamboyant man featured on his local news after a break-in and attempted sexual assault against his sister.
- For example, they may pay for an insurance policy that will cover the total destruction of their home, but that won't cover minor damages or a break-in.