(comparative more blissful, superlative most blissful)
A blissful bride.
- If you are madly in love, getting married and feel like you have the perfect life, this is an example of a time when you are blissful.
- A day at a luxury spa is an example of something that would be described as blissful.
The definition of blissful is being extremely happy, contended or joyful, or is something that makes someone feel happy.
- Immersing yourself in a tub full of this blissful treat can easily make all of your troubles disappear...at least for a little while!
- It's fun to dream of a blissful spa vacation, complete with deep tissue massages, herbal baths, and rejuvenating facials.
- A blissful bright smile was fixed on the baby's broad face with its toothless open mouth.
- If only the rest of their lives could be as blissful as this dance.
- But tell me, where does Mrs. Martin fit into this blissful picture?