- custom or custom-made
- making or made to order
Bespoke is a custom made shirt.
The definition of bespoke is clothing made-to-order or the making of custom clothing.
A shirt that is made-to-order and sewn for its wearer is an example of something that would be described as bespoke.
Past tense and a past participle of bespeak
- Custom-made. Said especially of clothes.
- Making or selling custom-made clothes: a bespoke tailor.
- (archaic) simple past tense and past participle of bespeak
- Individually or custom made.
- Relating to someone who makes custom-made products, especially clothing items.
- This can be a good option for people who are looking for a traditional headstone design.Completely bespoke services are a great option for people looking for something a little different.
- This ranges from complete bespoke design where the company creates a headstone from scratch through to companies that offer a customization or personalization service.
- These days, bespoke suits are usually only made for special occasions, although men who know what a difference such a suit can make to their look may invest in a classic cut that will last and look good for years.
- Most artisan jewelers will offer a bespoke service, either making up their existing designs using alternative gemstone beads, or coming up with a new and original design following a set of specifications.
- Many men who take the plunge and order a bespoke suit for their wedding or another significant event discover that the effect is so transformative, they don't want to wear anything off the rack again.