- the action of a person or thing that wires
- a system of wires, as to provide a house with electricity
- that wires
- used in wiring
- The act of attaching, connecting, or installing electric wires.
- A system of electric wires.
- A part of the body's physiology or neurology that determines or controls something, such as a capability or disorder: “Evolution, having made the basic computational units of language innate, may have seen no need to replace every bit of learned information with innate wiring” (Steven Pinker).