1866-1946; Eng. novelist & social critic
A city of southwest England south of Bristol. It was an important medieval market and ecclesiastical center.
- plural form of well
- The town's water supply consisted of three wells, but a new one was being dug to meet demand from the new development.
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of well
- Every time she sees her little grandson, her face wells with joy.
- A town in British Columbia
- A small cathedral city in Somerset, England; the smallest city in England.
- A topographic surname for someone living near a well or a spring.
- An unincorporated town in Indiana
- A town in Maine
- A city in Minnesota
- An unincorporated community in Mississippi
- A city in Nevada
- A town in New York
- A town in Texas
- A town in Vermont
- A town in Wisconsin