the spiritual relationship between godparents, or between them and the actual parents of a child.
1. the f act or condition of being a son or daughter.
2. the relation of child to parent, especially father.
1. the killing of one’s mother.
2. a person who has killed his mother. —matricidal, adj.
1. the behavior of a parent.
2. the assumption by a nonparent of superior authority over a child; paternalism.
Archaic. the performance of funeral rituals for one’s parents.
the crime of parricide.
1. the act of killing one’s parent or other close relative.
2. a person who has killed his parent. —parricidal, adj.
1. the killing of one’s father.
2. a person who has killed his father. —patricidal, adj.
Learn more about Parents