The rearing of a child or children, especially the care, love, and guidance given by a parent.
- Present participle of parent.
- If you are interested in finding out more about parenting with love and logic - whether you are just beginning your parenting journey or have teenagers, you can read more on the organization in general through their website, Love and Logic.
- Over time, you will find parenting with someone else easier, especially if you take this co-parenting advice to heart and take the time to come up with a good co-parenting plan if verbal agreements are not enough to keep everybody on track.
- Offering a respite for parents and siblings is a great way to help, caring for the child with autism for an afternoon or weekend to allow some uninterrupted parenting time for other children or much needed adult time for stressed spouses.
- Coupons are often available in the same way as free samples - from pediatricians, through websites, etc. - as well as being printed in many parenting magazines such as American Baby, Parenting, or various pregnancy-oriented publications.
- The role of provider, once assigned mainly to the father, gradually came in the early 2000s to be shared by both parents, and as of 2004 many fathers are more active in parenting their children than their fathers were in parenting them.