- the act of a person or thing that washes; a cleaning, flushing, etc. in water or other liquid
- clothes or other things washed or to be washed, esp. at one time
- matter obtained or removed by washing
- a thin coating, as of metal, put on in liquid form
- Finance the act of making a wash sale
- The act or process of one that washes.
- Articles washed or intended to be washed at one time: the week's washing.
- The residue after an ore or other material has been washed.
- often washings The liquid used to wash something.
(countable and uncountable, plural washings)
- Present participle of wash.