- keeping awake; not sleeping
- alert; watchful; vigilant
- unable to sleep
- sleepless: a wakeful night
- a. Not sleeping or not able to sleep.b. Without sleep; sleepless.
- Watchful; alert.
- Yoga Nidra, Wakeful Sleep - Deep Healing Relaxation by James Jewell contains two practice segments - one at approximately 20 minutes and another at roughly 35 minutes.
- For example, if you want to lose weight, dreaming about weight loss can help your subconscious mind to make decisions about losing weight during wakeful hours.
- However, once she has begun to have more wakeful periods throughout the day, you can begin helping her stretch those catnaps into actually naptimes.
- Some scientists believe that nightmares, like dreams, are the way the mind works out conflicts it has not resolved in wakeful hours.
- It is a belief that these dreams see the truth that is not within reach during wakeful hours.