This woman finds her food unsavory.
- A group of teens that has a bad reputation that you do not want your kids hanging out with are an example of a group that would be described as unsavory.
- Food that was poorly made and that has begun to go bad is an example of something described as unsavory.
The definition of unsavory is unpleasant, disagreeable or disreputable.
- Obs. without flavor; tasteless
- unpleasant to taste or smell
- unpleasant or offensive, esp. so as to seem immoral
- Distasteful or disagreeable: an unsavory task.
- Not savory: an unsavory meal.
- Morally offensive: an unsavory scandal.
(comparative more unsavory, superlative most unsavory)
- Nouns to which "unsavory" is often applied: reputation, character, aspect, element, practice, friend, tactics.