This woman finds the heat unbearable.
One hundred degree heat that makes you miserable and that you cannot tolerate without getting dizzy is an example of unbearable heat.
(comparative more unbearable, superlative most unbearable)
un- +"Ž bearable.
- Facing him again was an unbearable thought.
- The air was hot and heavy and promised to become unbearable quickly.
- First, the jar of temperament between Comte and his wife had become so unbearable that they separated (1842).
- On distillation of equal parts of dry potassium acetate and arsenious oxide, a colourless liquid of unbearable smell passes over, which is spontaneously inflammable and excessively poisonous.
- On the flip side of the coin, she was finding life unbearable without him.