- the arrangement of spaces
- space or spaces, as between printed words
- the act of a person or thing that spaces
- a. The act of arranging with intervening spaces.b. The result of so arranging.c. A system of or allowance for intervals: the close spacing of the theater seats.
- Spaces or a space, as in printed matter.
- Present participle of space.
(countable and uncountable, plural spacings)
- The action of the verb space.
- A way in which objects or people are separated by spaces.
- The spacing of the desks in the exam hall was intended to prevent candidates from copying each other's work.
- The space between two objects or people.
- Put some more spacing between those two words to make them more readable.
- That inserts space between two objects.