- Sisterhood is the relationship between two female siblings or is the bond between all women.
The bond shared by all women is an example of sisterhood.
- the state of being a sister or sisters
- an association of women united in a common interest, work, creed, etc.
- a belief in or feeling of unity and cooperation among women
Origin of sisterhoodMiddle English sisterhod, sosterhode: see sister and amp; -hood
- The state or relationship of being a sister or sisters.
- The quality of being sisterly.
- A society, especially a religious society, of women.
- Association or unification of women in a common cause.
sister +â€Ž -hood