(third-person singular simple present sideloads, present participle sideloading, simple past and past participle sideloaded)
sideload - Computer Definition
(1) Copying files from a site on the Internet to the user's account in an online storage service, rather than downloading them to the user's computer.
(2) To install an application on a mobile device from an online marketplace that is not sanctioned by the device maker.
(3) Copying files from a computer to an SD card that is then inserted into a mobile device.
(4) Transferring data to a computer first and then from the computer to the mobile device.
(5) Copying an app from a computer to a mobile device rather than downloading it from the online store.