Phillip is unsteady and still shuffling his feet during his daily walks, but he is improving his mobility with the help of his caregiver.
- An example of shuffling is the dragging movement of feet while walking.
- An example of shuffling is the act of arranging a deck of cards for a game of poker.
- Present participle of shuffle.
- Action of the verb to shuffle.
- The noise created by something moving about.
(comparative more shuffling, superlative most shuffling)
- Moving with a dragging, scraping step.