Rhonda was delighted that her husband sent her a bouquet of flowers for her birthday.
Sent is defined as to have conveyed or delivered.
An example of to have sent something is to have put a bill in the mail yesterday.
Past tense and past participle of send1
- A subdivision of currency, equal to a 1/100th of an Estonian kroon
- Simple past tense and past participle of send.
- Obsolete form of scent.
- He sent you to talk to me?
- I sent Helen away and sat down to think.
- My account for the report is finished and sent off.
- I was sent to train him, and I will complete my mission.
- All the same, she finally sent her application for the job.