satirical[sə tir′i kəl]
- The definition of satirical is something that uses or contains satire, which is humor or irony that is sarcastic or ridiculing.
An example of a satirical play is a play that uses irony and dark humor.
- of, like, or containing satire
- indulging in, or fond of indulging in, satire
- Of, relating to, or characterized by satire.
- Given to or fond of making satirical remarks.
(comparative more satirical, superlative most satirical)
- Of, pertaining to, or connected with satire.
- Spitting Image was a famous satirical television program.
satire +â€Ž -ical