intransitive verb-·charged′, -·charg′ing
transitive verbre·charged, re·charg·ing, re·charg·es
(third-person singular simple present recharges, present participle recharging, simple past and past participle recharged)
- To charge an electric battery after its power has been consumed.
- (intransitive) To invigorate and revitalize one's energy level by removing stressful agents for a period of time.
- To reload a gun with ammunition.
- To add or restore water to an aquifer.
- To charge or accuse in return.
- To attack again or anew.