- Real estate is defined as land or buildings that can be owned.
An example of real estate is a quarter acre property with a two bedroom house.
- Real estate is the job of buying and selling homes, buildings or property.
An example of real estate is the type of office you visit to find an agent to help you buy a house.
This home is a piece of real estate.
- land, including buildings or improvements on it and its natural assets, as water
- the profession or work of an agent in the purchase and sale of real estate
- the buying and selling of real estate for investment or speculation
- Referring or relating to real estate.
real estate - Investment & Finance Definition
A piece of land, and the buildings that are on it. Natural resources, such as water, that are on the land also are part of real estate.
real estate - Legal Definition