A strip of land facing or running along a beach.
Situated along or having direct access to a beach: beachfront hotels; beachfront property.
- Referring to property (real estate) that is located on a beach.
- Whether you prefer a secluded cottage in a quiet forest setting, a private house near the Orlando area or a condo in an active beachfront community, there are plenty of choices available for discount snowbird rentals in Florida.
- Although the cheapest locations do not provide beachfront villas or high-rise penthouses, there are many wonderful places to spend your golden years that offer the things you want in your retirement, and are affordable.
- Accommodations in Florida range from large beachfront resort hotels to sleek modern business-oriented towers to convenient oceanview condos to quiet and romantic bed and breakfast inns.
- Accommodations in Puerto Vallarta range from large beachfront resort with a full range of amenities to small locally-run paradors, with friendly Mexican charm.
- The Los Angeles Times recently reported that the couple purchased a 16.9 million dollar beachfront estate in Hawaii; the purchase has yet to be confirmed.